Five Reasons Why You Will Love The Nordic Parka
Once in awhile a winter jacket comes along that simply ticks all the boxes - for many, it’s the Nordic Parka with its combination of classic style, eco-innovation, and promise of bone-deep warmth even on the coldest day imaginable. Just for fun, we asked our team to list their favorite Nordic features, and got so many that we had to whittle it down to five…read on!
1. The outer lining - made with Hemp Herringbone, a tightly structured weaving method, which creates a beautiful and extremely durable fabric that is totally eco-friendly.
2. The Thermore EcoDown lining. A 100% recycled and cruelty-free, ‘duckless’ down insulation which is ultra-lightweight and recycles up to 10 PET bottles per jacket.
3. It is water and wind resistant due to undergoing our Hempulose weather treatment, a natural coating derived from the inner stalk of the hemp plant which seals in warmth and blocks out the elements and cold.
4. Its super soft and insulating vegan fur lining and hood trim, made from recycled fabrics and interwoven with hemp fibers for comfort and breathability.
5. All the clever extras expected from a HoodLamb jacket; inside secret pockets, (vegan) fur-lined handwarmer pockets, a microfiber lined sunglass pocket, loops to keep your earplugs in place, and wind-catchers to keep the wind from sneaking up your sleeves. The all-time favorite? The backpack straps that come with the jacket and make carrying the Nordic Parka around while indoors easier than ever.